Lightweight, fast, compact, utility-trail knife with a blade alloy that we guarantee is impervious to corrosion in all of nature's environments. Sitting at a small OAL of 6.50", the SC Edition of the Vagnino NK1 is for users who prefer a slim, lightweight and less bulky backcountry-trail knife, that can be worn around the neck or attach to pack shoulder strap.
Rust-proof, compact and excellent edge retention. This utility fixed blade is hand made, hand ground, and hand sharpened. With a smaller footprint and reduced weight this smaller fixed blade is ideal for backpacking to through hiking to day tripping, rafting, small game hunting and summit assaults. Fast, light weight, long last edge, rust proof for life.
We recommend a fresh water rinse after any immersion in salt water to properly maintain the eyelets and hardware used in the Kydex sheath.
SC X Michael Vagnino NK1
Regular price $259.00
- OAL: 6.50"
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.00"
- Thickness: 0.140"
- Handle Type: 3mm ALSE Type Cord Wrapped
- Construction Type: Full Channel Tang
- Knife Wt: 2.2 oz
- Total Wt w/Kydex: 3.4 oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- 3mm ALSE Type 95 Cord
- Rust-Proof Blade, Guaranteed for Life
- 3mm ALSE Cord Wrapped Handle for Tactile Grip and Survival Repurposing
- Kydex Sheath
- Laser Engraved Special Collections Mark, Maker's Mark, Materials Mark