All purpose utility-field knife, and a blade alloy that we guarantee, is impervious to all natural elements. Sitting at a small to mid-size OAL of 8.00", the Element Alpha-HD can tackle most general cutting chores without being unwieldy or bulky.
Rust-proof, stout, and excellent edge retention. A unique, modern industrial casting process forms our specially formulated, rust-proof, alloy blades. From backpacking to your favorite mountain lake, river running, tracking in the Brooks Range, or navigating through an uncharted jungle track in your rig, the Element Alpha-HD is an all-around cutting tool for explorers, woodsmen, and adventurers. The "HD" designation is for a thicker than average blade stock on this variant at the request from some of our initial users in the DOD. Available in the color combos shown.
Regular price $425.00
- OAL: 8.00"
- Blade Length:
- Cutting Edge:
- Handle Type:
- Construction Type: Full Tang/Skeleton
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- 500 Paracord
- Rust-proof Blade, Guaranteed For Life
- 550 Cord Wrapped Handle for Tactile Grip and Survival Repurposing
- Kydex Sheath with LowPro Belt Clip
- Laser Engraved Terravantium™ Marks
- Folder—8.125" Over All Length
- Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt—3.5" Blade
- Titanium handle—4.625"
- Titanium Screws, Pivot and Clip
- Totally Rust Proof Folder