Limited Lifetime Warranty
Terrain 365 LLC extends a Limited Lifetime Warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship to the original purchaser of our product. By using your Terrain 365 LLC product, you (the customer) are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Terrain 365 LLC Limited Lifetime Warranty as set out below. Please do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty.
Terrain 365 LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the mis-use, neglect or poor judgement of an owner/user of our products.
For any approved warranty service, the knife must be shipped by the owner, prepaid and insured, together with Warranty Form and a copy of the original bill of sale/proof of purchase.
What We Cover
If a Terrain 365 LLC product fails to function as it was originally designed due to faulty workmanship or materials, such defects will be made good free of cost either by repair, or replacement in part or in whole, at our discretion. This guarantee applies for the life of the knife and the original purchaser. The knife must be in its original configuration to be eligible to receive warranty services.
What is Not Covered
Our warranty does not cover natural or organic based materials, normal wear-and-tear, incorrect applications, neglect, abuse, misuse, modifications, or other examples including but not limited to:
- Re-sharpening, damage caused by neglect, misuse or the failure to perform normal or necessary maintenance, disassembly of any knife by any person other than Terrain 365's Service Department may void the warranty;
- Lost parts such as screws, washers, or hardware, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to faded anodized parts, dents, scratches, or protective coatings such as DLC or Cerakote, that will naturally diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Other forms of damage caused by disassembly, accident, abuse, misuse (e.g. use as a screwdriver, pry bar, chisel or punch), or other external cause, including damage caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking (rapid opening and closing of a folding knife);
- A Terrain 365 product that has been modified to alter cosmetics, capability, or functionality, including but not limited to lock-bar adjustment, installation of any non-Terrain 365 factory supplied part, anodizing and/or heat coloring, sandblasting/bead-blasting, polishing, or any other form of refinishing by a non-Terrain 365 staff member.
Terrain 365 knives have one use, a cutting tool. Treat them as such and they will provide you a lifetime of service.
If your knife has been modified, misused, or abused outside of its normal course of use, we reserve the right to refuse service.