Regular price $265.00
All purpose utility-field knife, and a blade alloy that we guarantee is impervious to corrosion in all of nature's environments. Sitting at a small to mid-size OAL of 8.00", the Element Alpha-HD can tackle most general cutting chores without being unwieldy or bulky.
Rust-proof, stout, and excellent edge retention. A unique, modern industrial casting process forms our specially formulated, rust-proof, alloy blades. After a multi-step finish process, each blade is hand sharpened. From backpacking to your favorite mountain lake, river running, tracking in the Brooks Range, or navigating through an uncharted jungle track in your rig, the Element Alpha-HD is an all-around cutting tool for explorers, woodsmen, and adventurers. The "HD" designation is for a thicker than average blade stock on this variant at the request from some of our initial users in the DOD. Available in the color combos shown.
We recommend a fresh water rinse after any immersion in salt water to properly maintain the eyelets and hardware used in the Kydex sheath.
- OAL: 8.00"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Thickness: 0.311"
- Handle Type: Paracord Wrapped
- Construction Type: One Piece Cast Process with Skeleton Channel Type Tang
- Wt: 8.2 oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- 500 Paracord
- Terravantium™ Blade, Guaranteed Rustproof for Life
- 550 Cord Wrapped Handle for Tactile Grip and Survival Repurposing
- Kydex Sheath with LowPro Belt Clip
- Laser Engraved Terravantium™ Marks