The Terrain 365 Otter Slipjoint is a modern, technical iteration of the classic Barlow pattern featuring our rustproof, edge-holding Terravantium™ blade. Like its animal namesake, this pocket knife is equally at home in the water or on land. Available with titanium liners and carbon fiber scales.
The Barlow pattern is one of the most enduring classic slipjoint models ever created. Its appeal is in its simplicity, pragmatism, and usability. We looked to this great classic to create our own modern version. One of the unique carryovers is the lanyard bail where a leather wrist thong or knotted lanyard can be attached. The Otter Slipjoint is an all around pocket knife for everyday carry, updated with technical, modern materials, precision machined parts, and a legacy design distilled down to its core characteristics that is utterly relevant today as it was when first introduced in 1670.
Pls note: just like the vintage versions, never close blade when the lanyard bail is over the blade channel.
Otter Slipjoint - Carbon Fiber
Regular price $299.00
- OAL: 6.9375"
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Closed: 3.9375"
- Construction Type: Slipjoint
- Wt: 2.7oz
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade, Guaranteed Rustproof for Life
- Carbon Fiber
- Titanium Liners
- 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
- Martensitic Stainless Steel Backspring
- Bronze Bushings
- Modern Modified Spear Point Blade Profile
- Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
- Fine Matte Finish
- Dual Nail Nicks
- Titanium Lanyard Bail *Do Not Close Blade with Bail Over Blade Channel
- Terrain 365 Mark
- Terravantium™ Blade Mark