Terrain 365™'s latest collab with Prometheus Design Werx is the Invictus-ATC. This ATC (All Terrain Compact) variant features our Terravantium™ blade, carbon fiber presentation side, titanium framelock side, hardware, and pivot. The pivot bearings are ceramic with bronze cages, making this folder 100% non-ferrous, non-magnetic, rustproof with superlative edge-holding characteristics. A truly all terrain-capable utility folder in the new compact size for EDC in any environment anywhere on land or underwater.
Precision made, rustproof, and versatile, this is a folder born from purpose driven design in an industrial aesthetic and built with state-of-the-art alloys. You'll never have to worry about rust or pitting from getting the Invictus-ATC soaking wet by sea water to jungle sweat. From backpacking to portaging, navigating through a remote, sun baked ancient city in a distant land, exploring mysterious ruins deep in a jungle, or a week of epic sets on a hidden break in the South Pacific, this high performance folder is an apex cutting tool for explorers and adventurers. The Terrain 365™ Invictus-ATC is a superlative Adventure Tool for All Terrains that you'll never want to explore the world without.
We recommend a fresh water rinse after any immersion in salt water to flush out salt and minerals to keep the action smooth and clean.
Invictus-ATC Carbon Fiber
Regular price $375.00
- OAL: 7.0625"
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Thickness: 0.138"
- Construction Type: Framelock Folder
- Weight: 3.2oz
- US Design Patent: US D752,411 S
- Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- 6AL-4V Titanium
- Carbon Fiber
- Rustproof Terravantium™ Blade
- Carbon Fiber Scale Presentation Side
- Rust-Proof Titanium Framelock Handle and Hardware
- Titanium Pivot, Bronze Cages, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Full Back Spacer with Jimping
- Lanyard Pin Fits Type 1 Cordage
- Low-Ride Billet Pocket Clip
- GITD Thumbstud Cabochons
- Laser Engraved Terrain 365 Mark